Anti depressants
Iam taking anti depressants for the past 3 years for social phobia now my parents arranging marriage for me?? Iam a mentally ill person these anti depressants are making me a better person can I able to marriage???

I am not sure what 'better person' to be able to marry means but taking medications regularly would have stabilised your condition. You can go ahead and marry after consulting about your condition with your treating Psychiatrist.
Hi social phobia is a type of anxiety disorder. We don't call it a mental illness. It is very common in the community. Learn social skills and relaxation techniques which will be in line with current treatment guidelines. Once you learn these Consult a Psychiatrist about stopping the Medication Best wishes