Anosmia- Loss of smell
Hi, Its been 2 years now, that I have lost my sense of smell. I'm unable to smell anything even faintly. I consulted 2 ENT specialists and they told me that it's not curable. I am not facing any other issues. Please help.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

This needs careful examination and radiological investigation. If you can make it to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar for a proper evaluation, I may be able to help you.
Dr. S. Vignesh
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Chennai
If u have any tissue known as polyps or growth inside the nose it can b removed n wait for good results otherwise if nothing inside nose anosmia becomes a neural problem difficult to treat .