Ankle swelling
Wanted to know is there any treatment for deposition of calcium & bony fusion near the ankle? The pain is unbearable! I reside in Thane. It would be great if I get some Doctors nearby so I can go & consult them

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

U need broad spectrum antibiotics and boil healing cream and ointment
consult online
can visit my clinic based in pune
Need more information about your condition to comment.
can consult online or in clinic for examination.
Hello sir, Needs proper history and clinical discussion, please consult directly on whats app no. Nine eight seven one three seven zero five one seven,its FREE