Ankle sprain
Hi doctor, Today an accident happened. Got injured. Lots of pain in ankle and swelling. Can't walk .what is the remedy. Thank u.
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, with what ever information you have given ,it looks like a sprain . It can also be an undisplaced fracture. First aid would be Rest, Ice,Compression, Elevation ( of leg). You can have a paracetamol which is available over the counter. Consult an orthopedic surgeon and get an X Ray done. He will advise further treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?