Ankle pain

I have ankle pain and shoulder pain for one year.i am 102 kg weight I player batminton game for four years but last one year I cannot able to play because of this pain.i cannot able to do exercise to reduce weight

Doctor Answers (3) on Ankle pain

Dr. Suchita K Taparia Noida | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Hello dear..try to loss your weight...For that you have to do exercise...only exercise will help you out...thanks
Dr. Aneeta Verma Delhi | Physiotherapist
hi as u mentioned your weight is higher side so you batter know the reason of your pains and it is obvious with this much of weight if any one will do strenuous activity , it may cause any injury , and losing weight become a vicious cycle when you got any pain to brake this vicious cycle u need to work on ur pain fst in which any good physiotherapist can help you very well , after that u can go for any weight loss management program under the guidance of good Nutritionist.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
It may be due to excessive weight...Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon and dietitian they will do the needful.