Ankle Pain
Hi Doctors, I am writing this on behalf of my mother. She is 47 years old and having seviour left ankle pain from last 4 to 5 days. We had words with one of the doctor and he asked us to get xray done of ankle. Due to doctors unavailability we are not able to connect with him and thought to have a suggestion here. I am attaching xray copy along with its report, Please advise.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Physiotherapy treatment laser therapy and ultrasonic therapy for few days
Hi..... I went through your reports..... Heel spurs are treated by measures that decrease the associated inflammation and avoid reinjury. Local ice applications both reduce pain and inflammation. .... Gently stretch and massage cramping muscles....Take over-the-counter pain medicines.... Other treatment options will depend on the cause of your leg pain..... Consult Orthopedician.....