Ankle Pain

Hello, I am 25 years old overweight women. I go to gym regularly and eat healthy. But for the past few days I am observing constant pain in my feet and ankle whole day. Especially whenever, I am trying to walk after seated for a long time. I have tried taking pain killers but those gave me temporary relief. However, I have consulted my gym trainer but that was of no use. Please suggest some remedy so that I can do gymming properly without the pain.

Hi...., Pain can occur in the foot and ankles for a number of reasons....As you have mentioned that you are overweight and its one of the major reason for ankle joint pain... X-rays, scans or other tests may be required to make a diagnosis  and i would advice you to consult your orthopedician for any additional  investigations and treatment such as pain killers and anti-inflammatory medications.....