false

Animals Health Issues and Treatment

Loading..

default

My dog scratched me with his teeth

My dog scratched my skin with his teeth last night,, it's just little but it bled a little also,, i immediately washed it with running watrr and put some alcohol on it. do i need a shot? Or do i need to worry?

22 Views hidden

default

My dog ingested rat killer

My dog (3 years old ) ingested rat killer paste(ratol: yellow phosphorous) on 19 march and was given atripine sulphate as first aid on 20 march. but he is still being drowsy and is not eating anything. please suggest any further treatment that we can consider for him.

18 Views hidden

default

Dog's hair shedding

I have a larbrador greyhound cross which is 9 months old. So my dog's hair is shedding alot since a month. So many dotted gaps between hair are visible since 15 days where the dot numbers are getting increased. And recently since two days redness in few places are visible. I bath my dog once a week with himalaya dog shampoo. Food thrice a day i.e., 150 gm pedigree in the morning and milk rice twice a day.

16 Views hidden

default

Fish is lethargic

My goldfish is lethargic and hides in a corner since 2 days. It sometimes lies sideways. I have separated it from other fishes now. What could be the reason

22 Views hidden

default

Kitten has Diarrhea

My kitten (approximately 1 month) has got lose motion (light green in color) and has pooped the same way twice today, it's been 5 days since we got him from a pet shop. We have been giving him normal milk and he was pooping fine until today. Yesterday i tried to put some bread crumbs in his milk, he did not have the bread but drank only the milk. Could that be the cause? Should i see take him to the Vet? I'm a little worried and this my first cat, please help

14 Views hidden

default

Lovebirds eggs

My both lovebirds are female and their eggs will not hatch now , so what should i do now should i keep eggs or what to do

25 Views hidden

default

Love birds eggs

My lovebirds had layed eggs since before 3 month and till date they are not hatching , althoigh their hatching period is 23-24 days And i think they both are females bcoz they have layed 8-9 eggs

20 Views hidden

default

Dog is not eating

Doc my dog isn't eating anything since 5 days. He is 16 years of age a German shepherd and spitz cross. Now he is just lying down but is in his full sense. He is also having problem in breathing. What should I do ? Any test that you want to recommend? Thank You!

25 Views hidden

default

Lovebirds eggs

My lovebirds have layed eggs and there eggs are not hatching since 3 months , although their hatching period is 23-24 days.

21 Views hidden

default

Petmosol soap for dog

Can I use petmosol soap for cleansing my male dog who is 5 years old? Is it safe for daily use? What is the correct way to apply soap?

31 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS