false

Animals Health Issues and Treatment

Loading..

default

Regarding my cat

The cat stomach is bit swollen & hiccups are able to see. Even it is unable to eat the food properly. Please suggest Wat to do for this.

27 Views hidden

default

Pet issues

Hello doctor, I have a cat in my home does that affect my health because of its hair all over my home and plz tell how to decrease cat hair fall and what are the precautions i have to take.

42 Views hidden

default

My pet bite me in my lips

My pet bite me In my lips he is 7 week old and had not taken rabies vaccine yet because he is so small and he is not street puppy my lips is not bleeding but a small scratch what should I do

46 Views hidden

default

Swelling on my cat

I have a stray cat on which i found a sudden swelling and its discharging a white type of gel i need to know what can i apply on that wound i cant take him to a vet plz prescribe something natural or something which i can buy from a chemist plz suggest something he is eating properly ..

36 Views hidden

default

Cat health

Hello doctor, In a month how many times a cat can take shower. Kindly tell me how to avoid dander. Thanks and regards, Uma

20 Views hidden

default

Cumberland Slider Turtle

My pet is shell is very soft. He don't even eat properly. I give him daily 2-3 hours of sunlight. He don't even walk properly and even He don't play like other turtles. I am worried about his health :(

25 Views hidden

default

Vomit and loose motion

I have a lab puppy , 5 weeks old , he vomited yesterday 5-6 times whatever he ate . And today from morning he is having loose motion . I am quite worried . He was very active and all of sudden he is very dull now . He is not eating as well . And other problem is he don't drink water , unless I feed him. He is looking very weak .

26 Views hidden

default

Treatment for lices& tick

Hello doc I have a German shepherd which is having too many lices n ticks many shampoos soaps n meds r also used but it will go for sometime again he will have the same problem. He also has hair loss plz suggest a good med or soap which can be used for him daily to eliminate these insects

19 Views hidden

default

My dog is having diarrhea

My dog ( Pekingese) is having diarrhea for the last 3 days. i gave her chicken with rice and yoghurt also. but still she have diarrhea though it have improve a alot . so please help me out and kindly prescribe medicine for my dog. thanks

14 Views hidden

default

Skin Disease

My puppy which is a german shepherd and retrieve mix have skin disease,in some spots there are these white spots and from those spots her hair is falling off and those spots are all over her body idk what to do.

26 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS