false

Animals Health Issues and Treatment

Loading..

default

Not eating, trembling, weak and slow wal

My dog's problem started off with vomitting and not being able to walk properly. Then our vet visited and gave her an injection for stomach worms and said that due to her age (15yrs) she is javing neural problems and thus the shaking and standing, walking problems. Depsite his injection she is still not eating anything properly. She is taking minimum amoutn of food, like the last 3-4 days she has almost had one small spoon of cooked rice or at times is having milk. She is still very weak. Not walking properly, not eating and although her vomitting has stopped the other problems still comtinues. Im asking for a second opinion regarding her health here, as she is very car sick and taking her to a Vet may cause more problems for her. Please so reply as soon as possible.

15 Views hidden

default

Indian reptiles

Hello doctor. I need to know about Indian cobra. Which one is more fatal? A small one or a fully grown one? I have heard that most of the bites from Indian cobra are non fatal because most of the times it would be dry bites. Is it true? How long will it take to kill a person? Will the bite be painful or painless? If bitten, will a person die painfully or painlessly? Please answer my question. Thank you.

17 Views hidden

default

Vomiting from last night

I have a lab of age 9 months. He is not eating pedigree from 2-3 days Only eating home made chapattiS. And also he is doing vomiting from last night(2 times did).

12 Views hidden

default

Venomous snakes..

Hello doctor. Which venomous snake is more dangerous in India? Indian cobra or common krait? Which one is more harmful? How long Will it take to kill a fully grown human being? Please answer me. Thank you.

27 Views hidden

default

Rabies Transmission

My girlfriend got bitten by a dog and she was vaccined for rabies.After 3 days, i kissed her.Is there any chances that i could get infected too? or should i get a vaccine too?

13 Views hidden

default

Cough and vomit

Hi, My dog's not well since last 2 days. He's been coughing a lot and while coughing he vomits froth. The froth is sticky and white. We are giving him an antibiotic and an anti allergic medicine after consulting his vet. But his condition is not improving. His vet is now out of town for two days. What can I do to reduce his cough? Your suggestions are very valuable. Thank you.

20 Views hidden

default

Neck problem

He have neck problem he is neck show like a tumer could you treat him he was problem stared past 10 day tell me about this suddenly

21 Views hidden

default

Spondalitis laser trtmnt

He is a golden retriever and 12 yrs old. He is unable to walk (immobile) as he has spondylitis . could you suggest if laser treatment is available in bangalore for treatment?

17 Views hidden

default

My lovebird is seek

Dear sir I have 4 lovebirds but my one bird is seek I can't understand what I do because that bird is very active but last some day the I have no idea what happened the bird is quite silent he just eating food only nothing seen as he doing some more fun and all.

32 Views hidden

default

Cough,hickups or anything

Hello ...my baby cat is almost 8 months old...since a week he makes this voice ( when cats have digestion problem the way the remove voice before vomiting)... But he never vomited..but every day suddenly he starts removing such voice for about 15 seconds and then gets back to normal..is it cough,hickups or digestion problem?what must be the issue...I don't trust any vet in my area...plz suggest me something which can help.

26 Views hidden

Loading..

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS