false

Animals Health Issues and Treatment

default

Skin problem

There is reddish infection under and on the paw/feet of my dog. It seems like it is putrefy. I think it pains as he pulls up hig feet while walking . Please tell any powder or medicine or cream for this

13 Views hidden

default

Buying a GSD Puppy

We wish to buy a healthy GSD puppy. Need your suggestion and guidance. The puppy should not be older than 2 months of age.

13 Views hidden

default

Itching without ticks.

I have a Labrador puppy of age about 6 months and over now. I recently realised how he has been scratching himself a lot as of lately. We thought it was related to ticks and took necessary measures related to it. Luckily there weren't any ticks on him but we still had him take an anti tick drip over the neck. Now just yesterday I went over to my doctor to consult him about my own irritation and skin problems and he told me after studying my case that I had caught parasitic infection from my pet. He gave me 4 day long medication with a soap and ointment for it. Now I'm worried how to help my dog overcome this infection because definitely it is also causing a problem to him. Please help!

13 Views hidden

default

Cat not eating

My cat is age is 6 months and she doesn't eat any fish and sometimes doesn't drink milk can i give him cat food she eat or not ? she not fat compere there brother he also age is 6 moths old But Heath its good

24 Views hidden

default

Leg injury

He has got hurt on his paws so shall i go to any veterinarian or will it heal by itself please give me some suggestions

16 Views hidden

default

Chilchild Parrot fish

I hv 108 liter aquarium tank with dolphin c-1600 canister filter. Having 3 parrot fish and one black ghost knife one of my parrot fish suffering from head hole disease. Day by day hole increasing and deeper in head and upper gills area. Many time I insert the red ill and anti inch medicines in tank bt not effective for him. What I have to do?

17 Views hidden

default

Too much urination and low sound

My parrot is 1.5 month old and has been urinating a lot. Also he has been making noises very slowly and doesn't eat much

14 Views hidden

default

Labrador bitten

My Labrador 2.5 years old got bitten by an unvaccinated stray dog. My dog has had his vaccination course when we brought him in. Is there anything I should do?

16 Views hidden

default

Chronic Vomiting

My dog has been ill for a month now. She is a labrador, 6yrs old, did not mate yet. She started with puking and fever. At the onset, the vet gave her crocin for the fever. But as the puking persisted the doctor gave her syrups for the liver infection. She has been on liquid diets for days but it did not cure her. We are taking her to te hospital every day where drips are being given to her but it's not giving any positive sign as the puking still didn't stop.

18 Views hidden

default

Got bitten by a puppy

Got bitten by a puppy on my hand I was playing with on march 24, the puppy is probably less than 12 months old. although it bled a little, the wound is too small for the naked eye actually so I ignore it. but now april 28 I saw the redness around it and I'm worried about rabbies infection. my friend confirmed that his puppy is still alive though. Actually the bite is near a vein, i don,t know if hit the vein or what but it is now reddish and when I pushed my fingers on it there was a hint of pain

19 Views hidden

SHOW MORE QUESTIONS