Anger management- urgent

I got married to my love but against her parents will. her expectations of grand marriage were not met and that's why she is angry with my family. apart from this several issues happened between her and my family as she is very negative and always interpret words of my family in negative way. She is also behaving like a psycho like yelling at me, at my family. She is mad behind cleanliness and my family is in a village where such cleanliness cannot be maintained. whenever she sees such things she fights with my family. we live in Delhi and very rarely goes to my village but she always fights with my mother. today she saw cockroach on her bed and started fighting with my mother, pushed my mother and hit herself on wall and blamed that my 8 months old daughter vomited becoz of the cockroaches and then left the home and went to our neighbor's house. i buked a cab frm Delhi n she is waiting for the cab to come to Delhi. What do all these symptoms signify? is she psycho about cleanliness

Doctor Answers (4) on Anger management- urgent

Dear, more than OCD she is against ur parents... so she tries to find loop hole to abuse them... .first make it clear that it should not b done, otherwise ur life wl b in trouble later on... then think for treatment... for that family therapy wd ur family can help.. but always make ur stand clear if u think u r right... we r always there to help u.. best wishes
Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hello,
The problems mentioned by you here warrant a comprehensive assessment by a psychiatrist, kindly seek an appointment with a psychiatrist near you for assessment. These problems could be part of obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety, stress or part of her persona. However a psychiatrist can assess these and guide her further. Other marital issues can also be assessed and helped. Hope this helps you.. Best wishes for your future and marital life.
It may be because some people are obsessive about cleanliness and once they get treatment for it, they may change a lot.
Dr. R K Suri Delhi | Clinical Psychologist
It is obsessive compulsive disorder