Androgenic alopecia

Hello sir ,i m suffering frm androgenic alopicia and consult best deram frm lko ,took klosh f and viterma followed by nutriderm hair loss solution bt it didnt help much,dr.also gave me mesotherepy bt by the end of therepy i lost most of my hair ,now i am taking finast followed by andronagen and praponagen frm last three and half month but there us no sign of thickning and loss ,what to do ,m hope less now

Doctor Answers (1) on Androgenic alopecia

Greetings. If I understand your symptoms and description correctly, i guess you are a man. But I think accidentally you have mentioned as female in the details above. It is important that only men, not women should be treated with finasteride for hair loss.
Coming to your hair loss issue in detail, if you have not responded to all standard forms of treatment despite you having received them from a qualified dermatologist and if you followed all medications meticulously, then it may be worth revisiting or re analysing the diagnosis. Diffuse form of  andro genetic alopecia is a differential diagnosis. See a qualified dermatologist and discuss with him. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards