Androgenetic hair Loss

Hi...I have been priscribed Morr F5% along with Karaglo and Adgain tablets and been told that I will get back all my lost hairs with original thickness. I am taking the tablets and applying MorrF 5% since three weeks. But suddenly the hair fall has increased upto 300 hairs daily. I have been told that it is because of MorrF as it increases blood supply and weak hairs can not resist it hence they fall but root remains their so new hairs will come once if is stabilized. For me it is a panic situation as I feel if hair fall continue in same pace then I will be bald very soon. Kindly advice should i continue the treatment and will i get back all lost hairs. I have also done all Vitamin test; which has come normal apart from D3 but that is also not too less and as per Dr. it is okay. Also I am seeing temple hair loss since I started using the Morr F 5%. kindly let me know if I will get Temple hairs back along with other hairs?

Doctor Answers (1) on Androgenetic hair Loss

Thanks for the query. Hair fall treatment needs proper assessment to find the cause and to address it specifically. A trichoscan and trichogram are objective methods of assessment and is highy recommended, though it is difficult to find a clinic which offers that. Hair fall treatment consist of arresting the hair fall and subsequently adding density and improving the texture and quality. The treatment typically consists of topical lotion (Minoxidil) which is an essential component of therapy however small it may contribute. Other specific medications can be recommended based on the cause of hair loss.Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. Hope it helps you. Please feel to let me know if any further queries are there.
You need to understand about the hair loss condition and that Minoxidil is recommended for indefinite usage by US-FDA when indicated.
Refer to https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss