Anal tear
. A tear in the front ie near my penis and also I feel like a tear in my upper thigh region of my right leg . I am currently using Anomex and cutisoft but pain still persists

Homoeopathic treatment can cure your problem effectively and without any side effects. Need to consult more for details.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier.
Do not scratch it.

Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Chat online since it’s personal problem .
Hello sir I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you..
consult me online share pictures chat or call for Medicine and guidance