Anal piles/fissure/fistula
I am having puss and pimple looking like bulge near anal skin.. What medication can i take... There is burning pain.. Is it piles, fissure Or fistula?

Afternoon.....I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore You have chronic perianal abscess leading to fistula You will need antibiotics and fissurectomy at some time. I am available for paid consultation if you wish to speak to me Best regards Krishna X96632 83555X
This is fistula in ano. But u need to either get it examined by a surgical Gastroenterologist directly after Getting a MRI fistulogram done In present situation I would advise you to take medicines for the burning to settle down and Go for the definitive management which is surgery for the fistula, once covid settles down Pls come up for online consultation for medicines