Anal pain severe
Hi i have been having anal pain i dont see any bleeding but i have severe pain in bowl movement and slightly lesser rest of the day not able sit and stand itself. is this home curable or should i see a doctor please let me know whom should i consult
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You should consult nearby physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.