Anal inflammation
I have an inflammation in anal area,some time pain during bowel movmt,the doctor said you have fissure,now the fissure has gone ,but a large inflammation is in the round shaped anal hole,it comes outwards when I have B.M ,after sometimes it go inside, I feel very tight in the area.,what is the inflammation?
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi you need digital rectal examination by surgeons to rule out hemorrhoids and to find the cause...kindly consult them they will do the needful regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.