Anal fissure
I am suffering from anal fissure since last 6 months. It was painful and bleeding was also there.I consult with my doc and she gave me some stool softner and suggest me to take sitz bath.it was helpful.but not cured completely. It come back every time whenever there is a little irregularities in diet.pls tell remedy.

hello, taking medications would help you relive of your pain and bleed but if there is any change that takes place in your diet then it starts again and it will happen unless and untill it gets hardened or treated by a surgeon. Thank you