Anal Fissure

I am suffering from Anal Fissure , it's damm painful.. I hve this problem frm 1 month.. but it was not that painful till now.. but now from 3 days it is worse... after the bowel movement I feel too much of weekness and hard pain in my lower body and also some fever. I started taking fiber diet and psyllium husk. And applied ointment of Lidocaine, hydrocortisone acetate , zinc oxide and allantoin. This ointment do give me relief from paid but not for long. I consulted a doctor but he didn't respond so well regarding my problem.. he just said that the treatment of thread cutting will go on for 1.5 month. Please suggest me what to do? Should I go for a thread surgery or it can be cure by other ways??? Or should I consult someone else? I can work bcs of the pain and fever. Please help me out..

Doctor Answers (1) on Anal Fissure

Dr. Sanjay Erande Pune | General Physician
I think for fissure ayurvedic treatment will be the best option. Because of the digestion problem, constipation, improper diet,hard stool it get worsened. So first you have to take medicines to improve digestion, and lower the tendancey of hard stool ,give lubrication to your intestine for that consult a ayurvedic physician