Anal fissure
From last 3 days onwards im getting pain at the time of bowing, pain is increasing day by day.. can anyone suggest me the treatment for this problem

Dr. Sunil Kumar Tank (PT)
Trauma & Orthopaedic Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Jaipur

If u are facing burning pain during passing your stool  then you are suffering from anal fissure  or hemorrhoids...for role out you have to consult  general surgeon ...until for pain you can do sitz bath ( sitting in hot water tub) after motion..or you can use some ointment.
Dr. Farahna Tejani (PT)
Geriatric Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Mumbai
I would suggest you meet a mckenzie physiotherapist to learn about ideal postures and techniques so as to prevent any further pain and to get relief from the pain occurring now. Few tips: Avoid bending.  If you bend to pick up something then bend your knees 1st and pick up what u need to so the load is less on the back. Sit with full back rest.