Amblyopia patient
Hi, I am amblyopia patient since birth. I don't have vision in my left eye and i got cosmetic surgery done to correct squint. Although one can recognise my lazy eyes if they observer my eyes carefully. with time do i need to do cosmetic surgery again and again? Will the surgery effect goes in years?

Hi, Already you have undergone a surgery , lazy eye treatment for adults is effective especially when motivation and commitment are strong. mild misalignment due to convergence insufficiency (where the eyes have difficulty turning in to focus on close objects) can be corrected with eye muscle exercises. These eye exercises include pencil push-ups and computer vision therapy.So I don't advice for another surgery ,you need to exercise eye muscles repeatedly.