Am to disturbing in my married life,
Hi mam, am to disturbing in my married life bcz of non understand each other mentally n physically. And want to feel divorce to him but I too love him due to his family not understand n he also not understand me sometime I feel to die my self bcz in my mom side only my mom is there I was thinking about herself. What should I do I don't understand.

Hi! Marital life requires plenty of adjustments and compromises, especially in the initial phases. It would be best to talk things out clearly with your husband, stating your needs and expectations, while trying to understand his viewpoints as well. Since you say that you love him, I'd suggest to make some more active efforts, and give the marriage some more time