Am pregnant
Hello doctor Am pregnant. Bt my scan report says NO YOLK SAC and FETAL NODE NOT YET. what it means??? AM I able to continue my pregnncy r am i mentally prepared for termibtion? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN DEPTH MY CONDITION. am attaching my scan report too.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

It's too early to comment as fetal heart not appear on usg before 6 wks so rescan after 2wks gives definite diagnosis...
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
It seems to be delayed conception, you should atleast wait for two weeks and repeat the scan. It the meantime take rest if there is any pain, spotting etc., then consult your gynecologist.
Dr. Anita Wesley David
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
This could be a delayed conception do please rescan in a 7 to 10 days