Am i pregnant or not??
Hi Maam I had sex with my boy friend on may 15th and 21St,my last period was on 7th of may I was supposed to get my periods on 4th June but I missed it I checked urine pregnancy test on 17th June it came negative I repeated the test after one week again it came negative and again aftr a week I checked and again it came negative it's been nearly 2 months I dint get my periods I never had a problem of irregular periods I was always regular...I'm worried of what is happening can u please help me??

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Don't go for repeated upt.. Directly do sonograpghy
Dr. Chetan Maandhakar
Gynecologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Please do your urine pregnancy test in respective gynecology clinic. Sometimes normal public may be misguided while relaying on some brands. Don't worry. And get ultrasound done for confirmation. Combination of both will really helpful in diagnosis.