Am I pregnant?
I had unprotected sex on 28,29,30 and 31 December. He used the withdrawal method.. My last period started on 30th November and ended on 4th December. And usually is on 28-29 day cycle. I do have regular period I follow a period traker, and one of it suggested am in the safe period, but Today when i checked my other app, it showed that I was fertile on 28 and 29 December. Now I am 6 days late and have discharge. Is there a chance that I might be pregnant?

Hello, You are unlikely to be pregnant. Do a urine pregnancy test to confirm whether you are pregnant or not. If the result is positive, you are pregnant then visit a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management.
Dear Practo user, Though chances of pregnancy are low in your case, it is better to do Urine pregnancy test since you have missed the period.