Am i pregnant?
I had sex on 6th and 7 th day of my periods. We had unprotected sex. He doubts if he had cummed a little bit inside. Now it is the 26th day. I urinate frequently and have mood swings that used to happen only during my pmt. Sometimes i feel real tired and sleep too much , other nights im not able t sleep at all.

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi , its only 26th day of cycle. So dont worry, do urine pregnancy test when you missed your period.if positive then meet gynaecologist.
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Don't take too much tension and don't think too much about your symptoms  as no body can tell you about pregnancy before you miss your period... Do urine pregnancy test after 3 days of the missed period  and take a gynac advice...
Dr. Mohammed Waseem
Laparoscopic Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai
It's early to tell. I would suggest you to see an Obstetrician asap.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Are you stressed? Do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy if you miss your periods. If the result is negative then there is nothing to worry about. If the result is positive then consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management. For tiredness and sleepless, consult a physician to rule out the cause.