sexual-counselling-icon
Am i pregnant
I had sex for the first time used a Condom and also took an i pill just to be safer I have my period now but it's only when I pee does that mean it's an implantation bleeding or its just my period

Very less chance of getting pregnant.Bleeding is due to ipill. You can confirm by doing pregnancy test.No need to worry.just keep calm.

+
Chat with a doctor
Hello....... I can understand your apprehension. You had sexual intercourse with condom on and took pills also, so chance of pregnancy is almost nill... Once menses occurs it rules out chance of pregnancy, minimal bleeding could be the effect of progesterone pills, don't worry....