Am I pregnant?
I had my last periods on 13-1-2017 to 16-1-2017.. on 17th of January we had unprotected sex i am having regular backache, waistpain, pain in my abdominal area, near chest and in my legs sometimes... we had a home pregnancy test (29-1-2017) that was negative .am I pregnant or is there any chance of getting pregnant?

Hello...... Your urine pregnancy test is negative so there is no chance of pregnancy. It should be done 1 to 2 days after missed periods.. But you did test on 29 that itself.. This test is only reliable if you do test after you missed period.. Otehrwise no use.... Consult gynaecologist...