Am I pregnant ?
I had foreplay with my partner on the 28th of September . He fingered after touching his penis. He hadn't ejaculated by then but there was precum .I was due for my period on 1st October but only saw 3 4 drops of red blood. Is this implantation bleeding? Could I be pregnant ?

No chance of pregnancy...
Chances are less. But if you still want to get this things clearly out from your head I would recommend you to get pregnancy tests done.
Hi , chance of pregnancy is likely As you were not in your fertile period . However go for urine pregnancy test to be sure, after 2 weeks of that event. Thanks