Am i pregnant?
28days past since my last period but this time period not started. I had casual unprotected sex with my husband. But he said he did not ejaculate. am i pregnant? I have been having painkiller medicine for dental pain since last week. Is it due to side effects of medicine my period not started yet?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. If you suspect that you might be pregnant you need to do a urine pregnancy test. Ejaculating outside is not effective in preventing unwanted pregnancy because you only need one sperm to get pregnant and even one drop of semen splashing on your genitals can have millions of sperm. Please see your gynaecologist if your test is positive. Best wishes