Am a thalassemia patient
Hi doctor,am a minor thalassemia patient and am married too.....should it affect my married life?  and what all the precautions should I take my self to be healthy?

Thank you for your question Thalassemia minor does not usually cause any problems to you. However if you married someone who is also thalassemic your children have a higher risk of inheriting the disorder. Your Hematologist will be better placed to answer questions regarding inheritance of your illness to children. You should have no difficulties going through pregnancy or delivery or using common contraceptives. I hope this helps best wishes