Always running mind.
I feel anxious and it makes me feel sick most of the time. At times feelings which are difficult to explain. It seems as if the mind is not working properly. It doesn't seem sharp . Feels dull. Lying down makes me feel better.

Low mood, disinterest, fatigue, negative thoughts, unable to concentrate r few of d common symptoms of depression. However d experience of dese r not how v can put in plane words. N over dat it reduces d overall quality of life. Dese r treatable conditions. Need not suffer. Consult a psychiatrist online or in person n seek help at d earliest.