Alternative to Calcirol
I am a 50 year old female. I was asked to take CALCIROL SACHET by my primary care doctor for bone pain 6 months back which I discontinued after 1 month. I have fractured my ankle now. Can I continue the same tablet? Is there an alternative?

Hello there,,,,well calcirol is just a calcium supplement containing cholecalceferol/vit d3...it is usually given when calcium deficiency is there...or pain is bony in nature....you have completed the recommended dose of 6 months....(1 sachet/week)
can you please share your xrays of the Ankle fracture...also how was the fracture treated?
there are many brands available in market which makes claim to heal fracture quickly,,,however do write to me in detail regarding your calcium levels and fracture history so a proper advice to you can be given Regards & take care.

Calcirol sachet for baby