Alopeciaareata
I am having alopecia areata. 10 years ago and decreased later on after 5 years it again attacked my hair started using homeopathy and decreased but yearly once it's attacking my hair and decreases. But 6 mth ago again it attacked my hair and had 2 patches. Went to a dermatologist. Dr. prescribed me too used TUGAIN GEL 5%. But didn't decreased then Dr. prescribed androanagen used for 2 mth & completed the course hair fall didn't stopped but hair growth was der. In meanwhile I went outstation. Der I showed another dermatologist. And told everything and Dr. prescribed me too use lotion-FORTE MRNG &even DEF-6 2 PILLS IN MRNG LYCOTICS IN even mandal FORTE APPLY ON HAIR AND MUSTACHE & BEARD TWICE EZOSONE APPLY IN THE even. I hve completed the course and now am back to my city. ISSUE - sir now at present my hair has grown back but till now didn't grow mustache and eyebrows became very dull and upper eyelashes are falling away now upper eye lashes r not der .SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO SIR NOw.

Alopecia areata can have multiple triggers. The hair usually always grows back.
Get baseline blood tests done especially for thyroid problem.