Alopecia universal
Last 4 year i have a problem in my hair , totally loss of hair in whole body. i search many doctor but no one cure me well . they give me estriod bt it not work

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days.This is a common condition, and probably indicates a disturbed immune system. You may be having a condition called alopecia areata universalis, if there are diffuse hair loss. Other diagnosis may also be possible and can be ascertained while consulting. However, this is the diagnosis most of the times. Treatment is simple and has different approaches. You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it at length. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.