Alopecia hair loss

Hi , On head I found one patch , found no hair in that. Could you suggest me something permanently to fix this .
views-icons 42 Views 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Alopecia hair loss

Greetings. You need to specify for sure where this patch was noted - or send pictures of the same on follow up messaging. If it is an isolated well defined patch of complete hair loss - its more likely to be alopecia areata. If its a patch of diffuse hair loss in the crown/vertex area then it is likely a part of androgenetic alopecia nd needs to be treated in a different manner.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Dr. Varun Sarin Dehradun | Trichologist
IF THERE IS A SINGLE PATCH OF HAIRLOSS IT CAN BE A PATCH OF ALOPECIA AREATA, KINDLY START WITH 1. MOMATE OINTMENT DAILY ONCE IN MORNING ONLY ON PATCH 2. MINOKEM N 5% LOTION TO BE APPLIED ON THE PATCH AT NIGHT DO THIS FOR 4 WEEKS AND ALSO CONSULT A DERMATOLOGIST NEARBY WHO CAN EXAMINE YOU AND GUIDE YOU BETTER
consult a dermatologist nearby