Alopecia Arreta

Hi Dr, My name is Amit Jain and my age is 25, i am experiencing sudden hair loss in patches in head and also hair fall, i visited two doctors through Practo after seeing reviews but both were like just working for money and charging amount ranging from INR 7000-20000 for treatment. Right now i am taking Zincovit tablet and doing massage in hair on alternative day, i just wanted to know that is there any cure for alopecia and what kind of medicine or food should we take as for average person to spend such amount is really difficult, also do u treat the same ? and how much the costing will be ? Thank you !!

Doctor Answers (2) on Alopecia Arreta

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad Pune | Sexologist
Nothing to worry. Results guaranteed. 2000 per month courier medicine. personal attention .
Dr. Zubin Mandlewala Mumbai | Dermatologist
Hi. If your query is regarding Alopecia areata then yes there is a treatment for it. It is an autoimmune condition and sometimes seen in people with high blood pressure, allergic tendencies or family history but most of the time there is no known cause. Depending on the number patches, area of involvement, newer spreading lesions -treatment modalities vary from patient to patient. If you could send the photograph of the lesion on the private chat I can give u some insight about the same.
Regards,
Dr. Zubin Mandlewala
Mumbai