Allergy to eggs

I am a fitness freak and egg used to be an important constituent of my diet but from some months I have got an allergy to eggs. Doctor is there any to way to cure this allergy ?

Hello,are you sure of your allergy?? Skin inflammation or hives the most common egg allergy reaction,Nasal congestion, runny nose and sneezing (allergic rhinitis),Digestive symptoms, such as cramps, nausea and vomiting are symtoms of allergy. Avoiding egg is the only way to this problem. You should undergo skin prick test to confirm diagnosis . There are other alternative for protein like chicken ,fish , pulses ,wheat.consult allergy specialist soon .
Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
U not unspecified which type of allergies u have wat complain occurs But in general it is cured in Homeopathic drugs You may take Colchicum 30 and Pulsatila 30 (homeopathic) BD 7day If not control consult nearest homeopathic dr.