Allergy/ rash on the skin
From morning i had seen allergy on my skin, i don't know whether it is allergy or not. Last night I had 99.7 body heat and eyes burning. From morning i am having palms and feet burning sensation. Till yesterday I was suffering from cold. Still i have a little cold now. The allergy or the rash is making feel like it is burning.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is acute urticaria. It's a medical emergency and can be threatening. Meet a Dermatologist near you for proper guidance and identity a emergency care near you. Most of the times it resolves though a cause should be identified or probability of relapse is there.