Allergy on my face
Iam having allergy on my full face its happen in every months that's why I went to the doctor and he gave me these medicines my face is feeling very itchy and swelling and new bumps are coming daily it's 1week now what should I do how long it will take to cure my face

Were you applying any creams on face before this allergy? Is it on both sides Does it aggravates on sunexposure Need proper history
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this rashes.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription