Allergy my body any where

I have lot of problem. skin body any place skin rashes.i have use cetrizine tablet. but this this problem is solved. but again repated skin rashes after 3 days. this is continue process my problem. (i am used allegra tablet + b complex) some days. i am using tablet no problem. once i will stop tablet. the problem was repeated.

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergy my body any where

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It looks like you are suffering from chronic urticaria. It usually occurs as an allergic response to some allergen. The allergen could be food related, infective source of dental carries, gastritis, urinary tract infection, thyroid disorders, etc. It is important to find out the cause. Rarely it can be autoimmune also. The allergy won't come down until the infection is treated or the food allergen is completely avoided. Treatment usually involves taking antihistamines for long duration as it is very difficult to find out the cause. Kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.