Allergy in eating
I just had a test for allergy which came up very high..which means I hv some allergy.. I did this test bcoz I cnt eat much..I mean I can't eat anything which is very sour in taste..so the food is very limited for me to eat.. I want to know which doctor to visit for my allergy cure.. Thanks..

Dr. Harisha N L

You should consult nearest dermatologist or allergy specialist....Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens(food items in your case) and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.