Allergic acne on face

Doctor I am 26 years old.. on last February in my sis marriage my cousin has do the facial of my face.. she used lotus brand but it Nt suits me n frm last February some kind of allergic acne are tends to increase day to day on my face.. what should I do. It really seems bad and on next month there is my engagement.. please suggest me some better treatment and medicine so that I can recover my this serious problem

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergic acne on face

Stop the product that is allergenic to you. Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results For short term goals, a camouflage can help.