My father is not able to stop drinking. Where I can go so that it can be treated. He is drinking from many years and he is not able to stop it.
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Consult to nearby good Psychiatrist, there are different options of treatment depending on severity of the problem, like how much alcohol he takes, years, severity of withdrawal symptoms and his motivation level to stop alcohol , and other factors also like family support. He can come out of this aclohol dependence consult Psychiatrist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.