Alcohol tolerance
Hi doctor, I had too much of beer (6 strong beers) day before yesterday. And from yesterday, even today I am feeling weak. I was dehydrated so drinking enough water. I did LFT today and report shows normal levels. Anything I can do to overcome from the weakness?

Just drink lots of water and keep your self hydrated as alcohol causes dehydration. So just wait for 2 days it will be ok.

Nothing to worry just eat fruits and maintain good hydration.
avoid alcohol for few  days.
Drink good amount of water, you can add 2 tsf sugar to one glass water once a day Also take fruits