Aggression OCD thoughts
Dear Docs I don't know if I have OCD or not but few days back watching some news on phone i suddenly got an intrusive thought what if I had attacked and killed someone and forgot it. The fear of the thought and it's consequence has made my life hell. I fear going out and when I go i have to constantly reassure myself that I didn't do anything while coming back home despite knowing that i haven't really done anything. Always remain worried something dangerous is going to happen anytime soon and somehow manage to sleep with the thoughts.😭😭 What to do. I can't live like that. I just want assurance that i didn't did anything and deep within myself i know that but still get intrusive thoughts of death and fear.

It’s a very easily treatable condition. You should consult a professional nearby or online as Treatnent will be needed for several months.
Hello Mr. Good evening. I really appreciate ur effort of sharing ur feelings and experience of intrusive thoughts & distress full feelings . Mentioning OCD in ur description is too early to consider . But it doesn't rule out the possibility of it . So, how to understand OCD in simple words, i will try to enlighten you : 1.In OCD , the mind is preoccupied with     recurrent , repeated thoughts or images or    ideas that are unwanted, irresistible & against    one's will . 2.These thoughts, images or ideas are persons    own creation and  are not imposed by external    world. 3.These thoughts are distressing ,it induce    frustation ,anxiety  depression & suicidal    ideation. 4.Obsession often followed by compulsion that    reduces the stress for a while and again    mount the same pressure over mind. 5.Obsession can be present without compulsion    too. ** I hope ,you got a very simple and brief     information in understanding obsession. I want to convey you, it's too much to talk about OCD in Details. A proper history , mental state examination is must for validation of ur description. .
Consult any Psychiatrist or Neuropsychiatrist of ur choice and plan a therapy or Medicines or both that suit ur daily schedule
1.I request you to try Meditation for minimum    of 20 mins daily in morning. 2.Take a sleep of average 8 to 9 at ur age. 3.Take a balanced diet. Take care.           ** Have a safe & peaceful day **