Age related skin issues
What is a good way to take care of your skin? As I'm reaching my mid 30s, I see spots, wrinkles, etc. I know its a natural process, but how should I take care. I eat low sugar and exercise regularly. Only wash my face with water.

Dr. Srinivas C
Aging is a natural process which begins right from birth. But the signs of aging are seen in second or third decade .To slow down the process follow certain methods. Firstly, you must try and include lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet. second , you need atleast 6-7 hr of sleep . third , lead a stress free life. fourth , drink plenty of water 3-4 ltrs per day. fifth, physical activity like walking , jogging or any other sports for an hour atleast 5 days a week. other things that help in slowing down the aging process include a sunscreens twice in a daytime, use good cleansers which are PH balanced, avoid cosmetics. To rejuvenate your skin visit dermatologists who can perform procedures which are safe and the results are seen in 3-4 sessions.