Aftr intrcours period prb

Had intercourse on 5th nov.,2016 without protection. Afterthat, faced two days bleeding, itching nd pain while passing urine. My main ques. Is my period date was 11th nov. But nt yet get my period Nd intercourse date 5th nov. Is there any chnce of pregnancy??? If yes, dn wht would be d cure to stop this at this time. Nd if no, then y i m nt getting my period yet. Is there any worrying situation??

Harisha N L

Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle..Consult gynecologist.