After pimple holes !!
How do I cover up the holes in my face that are caused due to pimples/acne? Please recommend me some home remedies. And how should I avoid pimples from coming back?

Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi,they are the scars and dilated pores due to acne. You can use a retinoid containing resurfacing cream. Also depending on the type of acne, various treatments like peels,dermaroller, mesotherapy,subcisions,Lasers,etc can be done. To avoid acne use a salicylic acid containing facewash regularly. You can see a dermatologist for further details to avoid acne