After delivery wearing belt?
Hi. I gave birth normal delivery to baby girl on June 13th 2018. It's been 20days but My stomach is still big even after tying clothes daily. Is it safe to wear slim belts that available in medical shop or online? Kindly advise best way to reduce my stomach.

Dear ,dont worry It wl reduce slowly Morning walk u do. Dont use as of now wait for two months still then consult doctor and fallow as per your gynaecologist 

HOMOEOPATHIC treatment can help you loose excess tummy bulge effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier