After brain tumor surgery side effects
Hi Doctor, My dad got operated on may 7 for brain tumor surgery(operated on left side). From surgery I got to know that he got fits while doing operation. Now after operation, he is not able to speak or recognize and his right side is not working. 1. Is it normal after a brain tumor surgery? 2. Will he recover from this, if yes how long it will take to recover. Please answer please. I am very scared.

It's not that easy to answer, the operating surgeons must hv told you about pros nd cons of the surgery Better get a second opinion in case u r in doubt with proper details

Brain surgery has many risk associated with it. Your father seems to be having some. Yes, it is possible to get these side effect in post operative. About recovery, need more details like pre operative mri and post operative scan if done.
second consultation you can take.