AFI is 6.6cm at 35 weeks and mild IUGR
My wife is 35 Weeks pregnant. Today we had scan and it shows AFI=6.6cm and mild Asymmetrical IUGR. A single loop of cord is visualised around the neck. Placenta is Posterior and in upper segment. Is this condition normal or anything serious. Also due date as per LMP is 19.01.19 but as per fetal size is 31.01.19. I am worried. Please suggest some way for the healthy baby. Thanks in advance.

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Do a Doppler. Keep a watch on your fetal movements.  For details consult me online.
It is not normal. You have to do Doppler.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai